Swing Warehousers work with team members on the Swing Shift to receive, warehouse and ship fresh organic produce in a safe, accurate and timely manner while maintaining high quality standards with minimal product loss. The position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and takes direction from Warehouse Team Leads.
Friday – Tuesday 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Pull customer orders in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Complete pick slips accurately and neatly
- Build proper (safe and sturdy) pallets and load product to meet truck completion deadlines
- As directed by IC or Receive Lead participate in the safe and efficient flow of incoming product to ensure timely availability of product for order pulling
- Provide accurate accounting of received product
- Be familiar with storage requirements, product sensitivity and handling needs
- Stock incoming product, rotating new stock into old, and dating lots
- Understand and comply with VV’s safety policies, procedures and best practices and encourage co-workers to do the same
- Maintain warehouse in a green, clean and orderly condition
- Report equipment and facilities issues to Warehouse Supervisor and Facilities Manager
- Successfully complete training on the safe use of material handling equipment and consistently operate equipment in a safe manner
- Report product quality issues to Team Lead and Inventory Control
- Attend and participate in Warehouse crew meetings
- Participate as required in other tasks to ensure achievement of warehouse department goals
- Email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: (415) 920-0448.
- Complete this job application.
WAGE RANGE: $18.75 – $21.75