Collaboration is highly valued at Veritable Vegetable and we actively participate in our community–locally, regionally, and nationally. VV partners with like-minded organizations, businesses and institutions to protect the viability of farms and increase access to fresh, organic foods for all people.
Ways we partner with our community:
- Donate food to anti-hunger organizations including San Francisco Marin Food Bank, Meals on Wheels, & Glide Memorial. Unsellable food even goes to the Oakland Zoo!
- Provide free fresh organic fruit to children by partnering with municipal school districts & wellness programs.
- Sponsor organizations & events that increase access to food, promote food sovereignty, build an equitable food system & reverse climate change
- Participate on boards of organizations to support small scale sustainable farms, regenerative agriculture & influence food policy
- Share our expertise at trade conferences, panels & webinars as thought leaders for organic agriculture & the trucking industry
- Conduct tours of our warehouse & operations to school groups, growers, customers, colleagues and policy makers
Interested in collaborating with us? We would love to hear from you. Send us a message or submit a form for a warehouse tour or partnership request below.
At this time, we will not be accepting tour requests. Check back soon!
If ants are such busy workers, how come they find time to go to all the picnics?