Organics Unlimited is hosting a banana display contest to promote their social justice program: Giving Resources and Opportunities to Workers (GROW). The contest features GROW program bananas and will run for the month of September in honor of GROW month!
How to Enter:
- Sign-up to participate by August 25, 2020.
- Send your name, phone number, and store name to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive GROW face masks for each one of your produce staff. Include the number of masks you need in your email.
- Build display and submit photos to email@example.com by October 1, 2020. Send the name of the person building the display, store name, address, phone, email, and list Veritable Vegetable as your distributor.
- Displays must be up for a minimum of 1 week during the month of September.
- Earn extra contest points by putting display photos on your store’s social media feeds and tagging #VoteGROW2020
- Winners will be chosen and announced October 15, 2020. A grand prize will be awarded as well as prizes to all participating stores.
- Find easy to download GROW POP materials HERE.
This is an opportunity to put on your creative caps and build a spectacular banana display that will enhance customers’ shopping experience, boost sales, highlight the importance of the GROW program and support banana growing communities in Mexico and Ecuador.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Show GROW bananas with PLU stickers clearly visible
- Use of Vote GROW 2020 slogan in displays and social media
- Highlighting of GROW program and what it means